Friday, April 11, 2008

FinalWeb Adds Google Analytics

As many of this blog's readers know, I moved PastorThroop.com to FinalWeb last year, and I have been very pleased with their service and support.

But FinalWeb has just gotten even better, since they have stopped using LiveStats.XSP to track website statistics and have gone with Google Analytics instead.

I have been using Google Analytics to track the statistics for this blog since it began, and I have been very impressed with how simple the service is to use and with the valuable and helpful information it gives. But I was hesitant to try to add it to the code for the PastorThroop.com website for fear that I would mess something up. Well, FinalWeb has made it a simple process that literally took me two or three whole minutes to do! They have integrated the Google Analytics feature seamlessly into their Site Manager software.

FinalWeb is the best website building software I have found, and it just keeps getting better all the time. And it is a Christan owned company as well. If you are looking for a great product for building your own website for your family or ministry, I highly recommend it. And they offer a discount off of their Church/Ministry package for those who are members of the Shepherd's Fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment