Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Downloads at PastorThroop.com

Hello to all the blog's readers! I just wanted to let you all know that I have uploaded all of the resources I had previously made available at my old website to the new PastorThroop.com site. I have also added many new resources, including PDF files and e-Sword Topic Notes files. These include many Reformed materials, from systematic theology texts to sermons.

Recent additions include "Christian Apologetics - An Introduction," "The Relevance of Christianity: An Apologetic," and "Blaise Pascal: An Apologist for Our Times," by Rick Wade of Probe Ministries. In addition, I recently added Basic Christian Doctrine from Curt Daniel, pastor at Faith Bible Church in Springfield, Illinois, as a Topic Notes file. So, check out my Downloads page if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment