Thursday, May 07, 2015

The Primacy of the Abrahamic Covenant by Jeff Johnson



As the description on the YouTube pages says, in this message "Pastor Jeff Johnson, author of The Fatal Flaw Behind The Theology of Infant Baptism, shows us how the Abrahamic Covenant unifies the Old Testament and the New Testament; the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, the demands of the law and the glory of grace." I hope all the blog's readers will find it helpful. If you want to learn more from Jeff on these foundational issues, I highly recommend two of his books:
The Fatal Flaw Behind The Theology of Infant Baptism (The single best book I have ever read on the subject)
The Kingdom of God: A Baptist Expression of Covenant & Biblical Theology
I am grateful to have Jeff as a blog partner, and I hope you will find his writing as beneficial as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment