Thursday, May 28, 2015

Iron Sharpens Iron Radio Relaunch

Yesterday, Chris Arnzen sent out an email announcing the return of Iron Sharpens Iron Radio this coming Monday, Lord willing. He has graciously allowed me to share the text of the email with all the details, so here it is just as I received it:
Dear Friends & Brethren,
Well, praise be to God, Jason Delgado & the extremely gracious, generous, talented & creative folks at Confessing Baptist.com have finally completed my awesome new website for my "Iron Sharpens Iron" radio program, which they designed & created absolutely free of charge to me merely because they are enthusiastic about my program's return to the airwaves (God willing, this Mon., June 1st, 4-5pm EDT)!!! 
I can never adequately express my gratefulness to them. I hope you often visit:
I can also never thank enough these wonderful brethren, without whom the relaunching of "Iron Sharpens Iron" would not be possible. They will receive permanent recognition on my website for their invaluable support:
Please continue to pray for a smooth & successful relaunch, especially due to some technical & engineering issues that are still being worked on with the help of some local computer-savvy techno geek friends.
I thank each & every one of you from the bottom of my heart also for your unwavering encouragement & fervent prayers for me personally & for the return of my broadcast to the airwaves. Have a safe, joyful, refreshing & Christ-honoring summer! Grace & peace.
In His grip,
Chris Arnzen, host,
Iron Sharpens Iron Radio
(631) 291-7002
Chris has also announced that the first guest will be my favorite apologist, who is also one of my favorite Bible teachers and theologians, Dr. James White. I hope as many of this blog's readers who are able will tune in. May the Lord bless your efforts for His kingdom, Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment