Monday, June 01, 2015

The Absurdity of Unbelief by Jeff Johnson

Today my blog partner, Jeff Johnson, announced on Facebook that he is almost finished with his book on apologetics. The text of his post says, "Getting close to finishing an apologetic book The Absurdity of Unbelief. Right at 90,000 words, which is about the same size as The Fatal Flaw."

Having had some lengthy discussions with Jeff about apologetics, as well as about his work on this book, I have to say that I can't wait to read it. Following are a few pictures Jeff has posted that show the cover of the book and its contents. He has told me that the graphic for the cover is only a mock draft. Just click on a picture to enlarge it.


I will be sure to keep you all posted about the progress of the book and when you will be able to purchase it. It helps to have an inside track here! Thanks Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment