Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Second Edition of "The Church: Why Bother?" Coming Soon!

Jeff Johnson has just announced that the second edition of The Church: Why Bother? will be available in just a few weeks. Here is Jeff's announcement from his Facebook page:
The second, edited, and expanded edition of "The Church: Why Bother?" will be released in just a few weeks. It carries a new endorsement from Mark Dever and a new chapter on missions. If you or your church is interested in bulk orders, please private message me.
I have read the first edition of this book and found it to be a very helpful and Biblically faithful work. A number of people in my church have also read the book and found it very helpful in understanding the true Biblical nature of the local church and there place within it.

I look forward to reading the new edition, and I highly recommend buying a copy, or perhaps ordering a number to hand out to people in your church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment